Study in Poland
Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe, bordered by seven countries by Lithuania and Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia to the northeast, Belarus and Ukraine to the east, Slovakia and the Czech Republic to the south, and Germany to the west. With a population of nearly 38.5 million people, Poland is the fifth most populous member state of the European Union. Poland’s capital and largest metropolis is Warsaw. Poland is a member state of the Schengen Area, European Union. The standards of higher tertiary education are imposed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. In Poland, there are over 500 university-level institutions, with technical, medical, economic, agricultural, pedagogical, theological, musical, maritime and military faculties.
Poland is becoming a favorable destination for Indian students trying to get an MBBS seat abroad because of its high quality European education system. The mode of teaching of MBBS in Poland is English. From last 5 years, more than 7000 students are already studying medicine in Poland.
Advantages of MBBS in Poland
- High quality of education with European standard
- Highly experienced faculty
- Globally recognized medical degree
- Mode of teaching is English
- No need of IELTS or TOEFL required
- Internships in reputable hospitals during the study
Top Universities in Poland
- Medical University of Gdansk
- Medical University of Silesia
- Wroclaw Medical University