Study in Philippines
Philippines is the world’s 12th most populous country with a population of 100 million. Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country in the world. 95% of the people speaks English and it is the official language.20,000+ students are going there each year for education in Medical, Dental, Nursing, Engineering, Management , English, etc
Benefits of study MBBS in Philippines
- High quality of education
- English is an official language in Philippines. No new language to be learnt.
- Affordable fees and flexible payment schemes.
- Highest passing rate of MCI exam.
- American pattern of education is followed. USA professionals are teachers.
- Tropical diseases similar like India, best for clinical training.
- Education gateway to countries like USA, UK, Australia, etc.
- Philippine is highest exporter of trained doctors and nurses to USA.
- Students have to right NMAT Exam after BS Course to get admission to MD Course.
Top Ranked Universities in Philippines
- AMA College of Medicine
- Our Lady Fathima University
- University of Perpetual
Bicol Christian College of Medicine