Study in Georgia
Georgia, the ancient country with more than 25 century of history, is a bridge between Europe and Asia. Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia and is ranked as world’s top 10 safest cities. Tbilisi is significant industrial, social, and cultural center. Georgia is packed with natural beauty, a state with full of surprises – from mountains to beaches, marshes, canyons, forests, and even islands. Tbilisi has become the main artery of the Georgian educational system. Tbilisi is the home to several major institutions of higher education in Georgia.
Advantages of Studying in Georgia
- Follows USMLE syllabus (DTMU/TSMU), Can go for PG level (MD/MS) to USA without clearing MCI Test.
- Approved by MCI, WHO and other medical councils across the world.
- Research continuum of PHD and research programs
- Study materials and experts from USA
- Georgia is a very safe country
- Lack of original dead bodies; clinical practice in dummy bodies.
- Living expense and fee structure is little higher
Top ranked MCI approved Universities in Georgia:
David Tvildiani Medical University (DTMU)
Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU)
University of Georgia
Batumi State University
Tbilisi Medical Academy
Caucasus International University
Teaching University Geomedi
New Vision University